How To Add/Remove Paypal/Credit Card From PS5? Billing Information
Do you tend to forget your credit card numbers? Are you averse to entering the same billing information each time you order something from the PlayStation Store?
If so, here are some simple steps that will allow you to enter your credit/PayPal details only once.
How To Add A Credit/Debit Card On Your PS5 Via Web Browser Billing Information
You can add a credit/debit to your PS5 system using the web browser. Follow the steps below.
- Sign in to PlayStation Store. At the top right of the screen, select the Login icon.
- After logging in select Online ID.
- Then select Payment Management > Add Payment Method.
- Now enter your Payment details.
If you have multiple registered payment methods, you can change your default payment by using this menu.
How To Add and Remove Credit Card/PayPal From PS5
It will be saved to your account once the payment method has been added to the PlayStation Store.
This is how you add and remove credit cards/Paypal from PS5
- Select the Gear icon in the top-right corner of your PS5’s home screen.
- Click on Users and Accounts.
- Select Account > Payment and Subscribe.
- Next, click on Payment Methods to enter your billing information.
- Scroll down to the method and hit the options button > Remove.
You can also modify your default billing information using this menu if more than one payment method is registered.